Hi! Where am I?

Willamette Towers

View the printable and official published version of these minutes.

Draft Minutes WT Board of Directors Meeting


Board present: David Ghelfi, Chair; Rick Lowen, Treas.; Kevin Mauseth.

Association members present: Joanne, Gulsvig, Dottie Kemp

Management present: Angela Romero/lPMG

Chair, David Ghelfi brought the meeting to order at 7pm.

There were no comments from members present.

It was moved and seconded to accept the minutes from the November meeting.

Old Business:

It was reported that the parking garage drainage project to correct the accumulation of water in the lower level is complete.

David announced the management transition. Effective January 1, 2012, our new management company is Bennett Management Company.

Scottie Essin has been hired by BMC to act as the on-site employee. This will be a full-time position with duties that will include office management as well as maintenance/janitorial responsibilities. He will begin in early Janurary.

There will be Board openings for the next term. David will post a notice requesting interested owners to contact a board member for more information.



Rick will contact IPMG to request a projected final balance to determine if we need to transfer funds from reserves to have sufficient funds on hand for the management transition.


Angela reported she was waiting for dates from contractors to get in to the commercial spaces to work on bids for cost of placing individual electrical meters in these spaces.

Green Committee:

Joanne Gulsvig has resigned from the committee. Tina Boehnke will continue to be responsible for the committee’s space on the bulletin board.

EWEB has prepared a review of landscape watering and is willing to come to a board meeting in spring to review.

The committee is looking for new members. A notice will be posted.

Architect Committee: no report

Major Maintenance Committee: no report

New Business:

Tentative date for annual meeting set for Thursday, February 9, 2012. Rick will check with Dan Solitz and Susan Connolly to determine if this date will work for their schedule.

The topic of maintenance equipment needs we discussed. With the new on-site position there is a need to obtain equipment to have on hand. The board, with input from our new on site employee, will create a list to determine what our financial needs will be for these items.

The meeting was adjourned.